Monitoring is down
I am getting a 503 when I try to view my monitoring page pod0XXX.catalyzeapps.com/monitoring
- Potential Issue: Your monitoring service may be down or may not have been deployed
- Potential Solution: For some sandbox environments, monitoring services may not have been created. Contact Catalyze support to create and deploy these services. Otherwise you can trigger a redeploy of your monitoring service by using the Catalyze CLI command
catalyze redeploy monitoring.
I want to be alerted when a certain event happen
- Potential Issue: You do not have any custom Sensu alerts for your environment
- Potential Solution: Contact Catalyze support to request to have custom alerts added to your environment. There are many sensu plugins that provide a wide variety of functionalities and checks that can be added to your monitoring service.
One of my services is down and I did not receive a notification
- Potential Issue: Your monitoring service may not be configured to notify you.
- Potential Solution: Monitoring service can be configured to use a variety of means to contact personnel when an appropriate events occurs. You can be contacted via Slack, email or text. Contact Catalyze support to set up monitoring notifications.